Sometime I feel that I am a real blind person who can see randomly. Today I was manipulating some of the panels in my dashboard and suddenly checked the stats. I saw an informative comment from one of inspiring bloggers who I follow him and I am waiting for updating and check my email even days I don’t check my blog; the comment says that Mr. Richard A. Cross has nominating me for “Wonderful Team Member Readership Award”.
Furthermore, “Energize your Thought” as he says: “Helping Others To Go Beyond Their Personal Limitations”, really have helped me by its posts. However, the point which make his posts different and effective is the realistic side! what you can’t find on many of consulting or inspiring essays.
There are several steps that we should obey for the “Award” :
No 1. Place the Logo on your blog.
No 2. Acceptance speech.
No 3. Thank the one who nominated you and a back link to their blog.
No 4. Nominate 10 other blogs, inform them of the nomination.
I really love all Blogs I follow; I mean, I wouldn’t follow or subscribe if I don’t have strong interest to read their posts that’s why it is really difficult to choose only ten out of all.
And MY LIST:
1. Th first one I would like to nominate is http://ronscubadiver.wordpress.com/ , It is one of the best! I enjoy the photo collections there are and I watch every single one carefully. The photos are powerful because of real and live women, the photographer has caught.
2. In the Second place we can see one of the most informative blog around the fashion events; if you follow this blog you will receive most exciting news about fashion world. It covers the different Vogue photo shooting from different countries, features, Harper Bazar, shows, products, runways and more. I Absolutely love it. http://thecitizensoffashion.com/
3. You know, it is so difficult to imagine about the order of your favorite blogs but no way! Third one would be:
http://fashionandsomething.com/ such a well organized and common interest. You will love it if you are passionate about life, art and fashion.
4.http://fashionforlunch.wordpress.com/ .”Fashion for lunch”, let me tell you something important about the blogger. She is really kind, answers all comments beside she is very busy with her job which is crucial to me and I appreciate that.
5. http://theverybesttop10.com/ when he posts a new top ten I get excited to see what they are. he has a touch of creativity in his research to find most interesting stuff.
6. http://no-more-bellyaching.com/ when you see the overwhelming features, you hardly can define it. Beauty, craft, smile and many more.
7. http://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/ He has been blogging since 2007! means experienced!
8.http://tiamoinfinity.wordpress.com/ Ti Amo! about the beauty and her personal experiences in this area. simple, brief and clear. I follow her and love her blog.
9. http://carrieblueberry.wordpress.com/ So deep! I can’t describe it. I like it perhaps because it is as same as me.
10. http://spilledmilkblog.wordpress.com/ no one can resist when it is about the kids. Professional and perfect photos which are captured excellent moment of raising children by parents.
Finally, I must thank you Richard who nominated me for this Award. I am sure visiting his blog can inspire you in some ways.